Are you unhappy with your smile? Do you feel like your teeth are preventing you from living the life you want? Maybe it’s time to consider getting veneers in Beverly Hills. Porcelain veneers offer many benefits and may be the solution that will allow you to smile more often.
What Are Some of the Benefits of Porcelain Veneers?
When you choose dental veneers in Beverly Hills, you are choosing the self-confidence that comes with having a great smile. However, beyond that, porcelain veneers offer a number of benefits that other dental solutions may not.
– Porcelain veneers are individually sculpted for each patient. It’s like you’re getting custom teeth. This means that it’s nearly impossible to tell the difference between porcelain veneers and your natural teeth.
– Because they are made from high-tech materials, porcelain veneers resist stains from coffee, tea, red wine, and cigarettes, unlike natural teeth.
– When you get veneers in Beverly Hills, your natural teeth remain largely intact with only a minimal amount of alteration to your natural teeth to fit the veneers.
– Veneers are a good solution if your teeth resist whitening. They can be placed over dark or yellowed teeth, creating a sparklingly beautiful smile.
– In some cases, porcelain veneers can be used to correct minor overlaps, twists, and small gaps.
How Do You Maintain Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are easily maintained in the same way you would care for your natural teeth. You should floss and brush regularly using a non-abrasive toothpaste. If you tend to grind or clench your teeth while you sleep, you may need a nightguard so that you don’t damage your veneers.
If you are unhappy with your smile, consider veneers in Beverly Hills. Being satisfied with your smile will help you feel more satisfied with yourself and your life.
At Studio City Orthodontist, Dr. Kathy takes pride in being an Invisalign only practice. If you are looking for porcelain veneers, she can help you with that too.
Be the first to like.