When you plan your big day, it’s vital that you work with a great catering company. Weddings take a lot of different considerations, and the food is a major one. When you’ve already set a day for your big event in the Chicago suburbs, you need to find a caterer who can accommodate your tastes and preferences. If you’re lucky, your venue may offer catering as part of the package. This is ideal because they understand their space and can give you a complete package of services.
Key Questions for Your Caterer
When deciding whether or not to go with a particular caterer, you need to get as much information about their food and services as possible. Here are some good questions to ask:
* What are your different menu options? They should be able to provide you with a detailed menu of the options available for starters, entrees, and desserts.
* What is your pricing structure? You need all the information about pricing, so that you can budget for your entire guest list.
* Do you offer dinnerware, service, and staff? It’s easier for you if these are all included.
* Do you have much experience catering to similar events? You need assurance that they can provide service for your entire party. It helps if they can give you examples or pictures of weddings they have catered for in the past.
* What beverages are available? If you want a bar at your event, find out what they provide in this regard.
Once you have the answers to these questions, you should be able to make an informed decision. The food is a very important element of any celebration, so you must get it right.
To get a great venue and catering packages for weddings, get in touch with the Carriage Greens Country Club in Chicago. You can find them online at https://www.carriagegreens.com/ to learn about their offers.
1 person likes this post.