If you’re looking at real estate in Crested Butte CO, you probably already know that the area has a lot to offer both locals and tourists alike. Of course, your realtor will be able to educate you on some of the more popular activities in the area, but it doesn’t hurt to do some of your own research. Whether you’re moving to Crested Butte to live here full time, or you just want to call it your second home, here are some activities you will definitely want to participate in:
* Meridian Lake: Your premier summer destination, this is the perfect outing on a warm summer’s day. Pack a picnic lunch, go for a hike or swim in the pristine blue waters.
* Balloon rides: Soar high above the mountains for a breathtaking view that you won’t soon forget. This is a great excursion for the entire family.
* Schofield Pass: Whether you hike, bike or take your 4×4, this is a sight that should not be missed. Emerald Lake is a brilliant shade of green, and the latter part of July is perfect if you want to see a gorgeous wildflower display. This is a gem for nature lovers.
* Copper Creek Trail: A great outing for hikers and you can choose from several ‘destinations’ including Judd Falls. You’ll see plenty of grazing cows along the way and if you go at the right time of the year, the wildflower views won’t disappoint!
* Trailhead Children’s Museum: Kids of all ages will love to play, learn, explore and create. From art classes, to after-school programs, to drop-in play dates, your kids will not want to go home.
All it takes is one visit, and you’ll want to move so you can take in the beauty of the mountains all year long. Contact your realtor for all the listings of real estate in Crested Butte, CO.
Be the first to like.