Going on a trip to Gatlinburg is very exciting. There are so many amazing things to do in the area that it can be easy to miss something important. Once you have booked your Gatlinburg vacation packages be sure to follow these steps to ensure that your vacation is one that you will never forget.
1. Send for Your Free Gatlinburg Vacation Guide – this valuable guide will be indispensable during your time in Gatlinburg. It will give you the names and locations of all the best restaurants, art galleries, local attractions and shops. In this guide you will also find a list of annual events, local entertainment venues and wedding chapels.
2. Bring Your Walking Shoes – Gatlinburg is definitely a walking town so you will want to make sure you bring comfortable shoes. It could also be a good idea to bring a backpack that you can carry water bottles, snacks, maps of the city and any other thing you need while you are out exploring the town.
3. Visit the Local Attractions – there are several major attractions in Gatlinburg that visitors must make time to visit. Your Gatlinburg vacation package may include admission to one or more of these exciting places. Try to stay for long enough that you can enjoy all that Gatlinburg has to offer.
The Must See Attractions in Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg is an amazing place with so much to do and see from shopping, to sightseeing, to enjoying the beauty of nature. But while you are visiting be sure to make time to check out these fun adventures:
- Smoky Mountains Nations Park – this park is one of the most popular national parks in the United States and it is easy to see why. With stunning scenery, lots of trails to hike, refreshing swimming holes and a resourceful welcome center that will help you with any information that you need this park has something for everyone.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies – with hands on exhibits, sharks, penguins and sting rays this is the place to go if you want to see some oceanic life in the heart of Tennessee.
- Dollywood – located not far from Gatlinburg is the family friendly theme park that has something fun and exciting for the whole family to enjoy. If you visit the park after 3 PM you will get to enjoy a park that is less crowded and they let you come back for free the next day.
Be the first to like.