Once you have made the decision to purchase a gas fireplace there are a few additional things that you can get that will make your life even easier. These gas fireplace accessories can be added onto any purchase to customize and personalize your new fireplace insert.
* Wall-Thermostat Control – a wall thermostat control will allow you to manually adjust the temperature in a room to keep it a constant and consistent level. You can also choose to get a hand held remote that allows you to change the temperature from anywhere in the room.
* Variable Flame Height Adjustment – this control will allow you to make your fire as big or as small as you want it to be. If it is colder and you want more heat just turn the flame up. If you want to add some romantic ambiance at night just turn it down a bit for a peaceful and relaxing flame.
* Electronic Ignition – an electronic ignition allows people to get rid of their pilot light. This can add up to a cost savings of about $10 a month in fuel costs. Many people do not like having the pilot light on all the time and this is a good way to save some money.
* LED Lighting – LED lighting adds realistic flickering to give a more authentic effect of fire burning. Many people like this option because it looks really nice.
* Back-Up Battery – a battery for back-up will ensure that your fireplace will continue to work in the event of a power outage. This can come in really handy during a big storm.
* Built In Fans – a built in fan will pull the air into the space that is located behind the firebox. This helps to pump out the hot air and get a room warmed up really fast.
Installing a Mantle
Many people who buy fireplaces chose to install a mantle over the fireplace. This provides a place for homeowners to put pictures and important keepsakes or candles. It is also the perfect place for children to hang their stockings while waiting for Santa to come. Mantles are important gas fireplace accessories and come in a wide variety of colors and sizes to meet every need.
Purchasing Your Fireplace
When you purchase your new fireplace it is important that you always work with a professional company who understands everything about gas fireplaces. They also should have a good track record of excellent customer service and integrity.
1 person likes this post.