The recent interest in aesthetics, at all levels, has made Teeth Whitening in Louisville, KY is one of the most desired treatments in dentistry. The procedure is meant to give patients a healthy and attractive smile, rejuvenating their facial appearance and improving their self-esteem. Teeth are one of the first things that a person will notice about another, and so the smile is vital to our social and professional element. This has made many wonder about the best treatment on the market, and how they can find it.
The answer lies primarily in the dentist you choose. He or she will detect the needs of your teeth and advise you of the best alternative, from a professional validity. In this post, we will address the peculiarities of whitening clinic, and why Springhurst Family and Cosmetic Dentistry is the right fit for you.
- The dentists take a picture of the initial color of our teeth. This is to assess the initial situation, and so they can compare future results with the progression, roughly estimating how much your teeth can be whitening.
- X-rays are taken to assess the condition of the roots, and to see if there are any limiting factors in this regard. Also, they will look for any restorations (fillings), or prosthetics (sheaths or crowns). These will not change color with whitening, therefore it is necessary to replace these at the end of treatment.
- A chemical protector is placed onto the gums, so that the bleach used never comes into contact with them.
- For Teeth Whitening in Louisville, KY to be effective, the bleaching agent must be adapted to the wavelength of the light source that is used in each clinic. The most effective methods are the use of a UV lamp or diode lasers.
- Each whitening session is different for every patient. Your dentist will evaluate your teeth color, depending on the evolution.
In a short period of time, and with the use of materials of the highest quality, you can get results that are viable. There is one thing that is true, you can receive the Best Teeth Whitening treatment at Springhurst Dentistry. For more information, contact your dentist today.
Be the first to like.